Hello! I’m Ashley, Broker/Owner of Hello Homes GR. After being a licensed Realtor for 7 years in other firms, I decided it was time to open my own! Hello Homes GR embodies what I believe in for life and work; passion, culture, honesty, transparency, unwavering ethics, attention to detail and, of course, fun! My clients know that I am always available for them and their needs are my top priority. I take pride in leading a brokerage that excels in superior market knowledge, timely and effective communication, industry involvement, creative problem solving, being well-connected, and perhaps most importantly, well-respected. In addition to owning and operating Hello Homes GR, I have the honor of sitting on numerous local, state, and national committees to stay up-to-date on current events and issues and to be a frontline leader and voice for all. Aside from all that, my greatest honor is being a wife and mother!
I would be truly humbled to help you navigate the real estate world and I look forward to working together!
- GR Association of Realtors Young Professional of the Year 2015
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014 ‘Realtor of the Year’
- National Association of Realtors ‘30 Under 30’ 2014
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2017 President
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014
- 2015 Hospitality Chair
- RPAC Board Trustee 2015
- Young Professionals Network State of Michigan Board Member 2015 – 2016
- Young Professionals Network of Grand Rapids Board Member 2013 - 2015
- National Association of Realtors RPAC Committee Member
Hello! I’m Corrin, a realtor at Hello Homes GR. I’ve been in the real estate industry since 2015 and started my career as a Transaction Coordinator ensuring everything associated with closing happened in a smooth and timely manner. Shortly after that, I decided to take a leap of faith and become a full time agent. Through the last couple of years, I have learned that real estate is not about buying or selling homes, but it is all about loving and serving my clients with great intention. Any time I interact with a client, they know that they will be treated like family. I know that I am a great reflection of someone larger than myself and want to be a light to everyone I come in contact with. I am passionate about relationships, love the myriad of details that happen from showing homes all the way to the closing table, and I am enthusiastic about getting the results my clients need. I am so proud to call West Michigan home and cannot wait to meet you!
- 2019 GRAR Marketing Committee Member
- 2018-2019 Alger Heights Association Board Member
- 2017-2019 The Local Church Hospitality Committee
- 2018 Secretary for Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2018 Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors Leadership Academy graduate
- 2017-2018 GRAR Young Professionals Network Board Member
- 2017-2018 Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build Committee
- Real Estate Designations: At Home With Diversity (AHWD), International Real Estate Practitioner (IREP)
Hello! I’m Jennifer, a Realtor at Hello Homes GR. I’ve lived in West Michigan for the last 16 years and love the atmosphere and energy of this great city. One of my biggest passions is helping people, and to be able to assist in someone becoming a homeowner is truly one of the greatest privileges. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband and 5 year old son. We enjoy camping and exploring the outdoors. I am excited for the journey ahead and look forward to working with this very talented and knowledgeable team.
- 2018-2019 Michigan Realtors Young Professional Network Committee
- 2018 Membership Committee – Women’s Council of Realtors, Western Michigan Network
Hello! I’m Elizabeth Klopp, a Realtor at Hello Homes GR. I feel so fortunate to work in the real estate industry, and it’s taken me on such an incredible adventure. When I started my real estate career in 2015, I had no idea what to expect and it consistently exceeds my expectations while making new friends and family throughout the process. I am dedicated to connecting with each client through effective communication and ensuring they are comfortable and informed throughout each real estate transaction. When I’m not selling homes, I enjoy photography, working on home projects, traveling, yoga, paddle boarding, and any time spent at the beach. I love to see Grand Rapids grow into the vibrant city we know and love. Let’s get together, I would love to meet with you!
- 2019 East Hills Council of Neighbors Board Member
- Urban Development Committee
- Green Spaces Committee
- 2019 Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors International Committee
- Uptown GR Marketing Committee
- 2017-2019 Women’s Council of Realtors Member
Hello! I’m Bobbi Sue, a Realtor with Hello Homes GR. I have been licensed since 2010 and I LOVE this job! I am able to meet new friends every day; from first time home buyers, to people moving into the area. I help buyers downsizing or those looking for their second home on a lake. I can be creative with marketing strategies, advise home sellers on how to prepare their home for the market, or assist buyers on what to expect. I also know how to have a little fun along the way. What is there not to love!? Buying or selling your home can be a less stressful, fun process (really!) when you’re aligned with the right person.
West Michigan has so much to offer – beautiful farmland, bustling cities and quaint lake shore towns. I was raised on a small West Michigan farm about an hour outside of Grand Rapids. It was a special treat to go to the beach in Grand Haven or shopping in Grand Rapids, those are fond childhood memories for me!
I enjoy anything design or craft related, cooking and baking, yoga, mountain biking, roller blading, hiking & gardening. My husband and I have 4 kitties (2 rescues & 2 strays!) and we love being with our families or lounging at home. One of our favorite pastimes is traveling and we especially love cruising!
- 2012 Rising Star Award (awarded to 1 new realtor per year for the State of MI)
- 2013 President’s Council of Excellence
- 2014 President’s Council of Excellence, Diamond
- 2014 Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR Designation)
- 2015 – 2018 Gold Council
- 2017 – Present Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2018 October Applause Recognition – Top 5 Franchise Agents in Volume and Units for GR
- 2011 – Present: Various volunteer activities & charity involvement including: the Humane Society of West Michigan, the American Cancer Society, the Alzheimer’s Walk, the The Children’s Fund for Glycogen Storage Disease and Make A Wish.
Hello! I’m Debora, Marketing Coordinator for Hello Homes GR. I absolutely love what I do, and love being apart of this team! I was born and raised in West Michigan! I attended college in Lakeland, FL, and am now back to the Mitten State! Marketing has been my passion for years and I enjoy the opportunity to market this amazing real estate company! Getting to work with each individual realtor on this team; assisting with planning, executing and organizing their real-estate goals has been such an honor. In my free-time, I coach 4th grade girls basketball, hangout with my friends and family and of course travel around Grand Rapids trying all the best restaurants!
Hello! I’m Nora, Transaction Coordinator for Hello Homes GR. I wear many hats in my job but my primary role is to help bring real estate transactions successfully to close by providing excellent support and communication. Owning a home is empowering, and our responsibility as real estate professionals is to guide our clients in making educated decisions for themselves and their families. Outside of work, I enjoy cooking, traveling, and exploring all there is to do in Grand Rapids!