Hello! I’m Ashley, Broker/Owner of Hello Homes GR. After being a licensed Realtor for 7 years in other firms, I decided it was time to open my own! Hello Homes GR embodies what I believe in for life and work; passion, culture, honesty, transparency, unwavering ethics, attention to detail and, of course, fun! My clients know that I am always available for them and their needs are my top priority. I take pride in leading a brokerage that excels in superior market knowledge, timely and effective communication, industry involvement, creative problem solving, being well-connected, and perhaps most importantly, well-respected. In addition to owning and operating Hello Homes GR, I have the honor of sitting on numerous local, state, and national committees to stay up-to-date on current events and issues and to be a frontline leader and voice for all. Aside from all that, my greatest honor is being a wife and mother!
I would be truly humbled to help you navigate the real estate world and I look forward to working together!
- GR Association of Realtors Young Professional of the Year 2015
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014 ‘Realtor of the Year’
- National Association of Realtors ‘30 Under 30’ 2014
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2017 President
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014
- 2015 Hospitality Chair
- RPAC Board Trustee 2015
- Young Professionals Network State of Michigan Board Member 2015 – 2016
- Young Professionals Network of Grand Rapids Board Member 2013 - 2015
- National Association of Realtors RPAC Committee Member
Hello! I’m Corrin, a realtor at Hello Homes GR. I’ve been in the real estate industry since 2015 and started my career as a Transaction Coordinator ensuring everything associated with closing happened in a smooth and timely manner. Shortly after that, I decided to take a leap of faith and become a full time agent. Through the last couple of years, I have learned that real estate is not about buying or selling homes, but it is all about loving and serving my clients with great intention. Any time I interact with a client, they know that they will be treated like family. I know that I am a great reflection of someone larger than myself and want to be a light to everyone I come in contact with. I am passionate about relationships, love the myriad of details that happen from showing homes all the way to the closing table, and I am enthusiastic about getting the results my clients need. I am so proud to call West Michigan home and cannot wait to meet you!
- 2019 GRAR Marketing Committee Member
- 2018-2019 Alger Heights Association Board Member
- 2017-2019 The Local Church Hospitality Committee
- 2018 Secretary for Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2018 Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors Leadership Academy graduate
- 2017-2018 GRAR Young Professionals Network Board Member
- 2017-2018 Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build Committee
- Real Estate Designations: At Home With Diversity (AHWD), International Real Estate Practitioner (IREP)
Hello! I’m Jennifer, a Realtor at Hello Homes GR. I’ve lived in West Michigan for the last 16 years and love the atmosphere and energy of this great city. One of my biggest passions is helping people, and to be able to assist in someone becoming a homeowner is truly one of the greatest privileges. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband and 5 year old son. We enjoy camping and exploring the outdoors. I am excited for the journey ahead and look forward to working with this very talented and knowledgeable team.
- 2018-2019 Michigan Realtors Young Professional Network Committee
- 2018 Membership Committee – Women’s Council of Realtors, Western Michigan Network
- 2018 – International Real Estate Practitioner Designation
Hello! I’m Bobbi Sue, a Realtor with Hello Homes GR. I work with buyers and sellers of residential real estate in beautiful Grand Rapids, MI. Also known as “Beer City, USA”. I am a relocation expert: guiding those new to the area. I also specialize in lakefront homes, living so close to the Lake Michigan shoreline.
West Michigan has so much to offer! Beautiful farmland, bustling cities and quaint lake shore towns. I was raised on a small West Michigan farm about an hour outside of Grand Rapids. I spent my early twenties in New York City pursuing a fashion career and returned home 7 years later after starting a custom-made jean company. Once home, I was called to marketing and graphic design and I worked in that industry for 15 years.
I have been licensed since 2010, with over 100 successful closings totaling over 22 million dollars in Residential Real Estate Sales in my career. My listings have been published in national magazines and I recently earned the Top 15 Grand Rapids Realtors on Social Media. The Code of Ethics are codes that I truly abide by and I treat my clients like family. I am energetic, hardworking and like to have fun!
My achievements include:
- 2019 Top 15 Grand Rapids REALTORS on Social Media
- 2019 Gold Council achievement in sales
- 2018 Gold Council achievement in sales
- 2018 October Applause Recognition, Top 5 Franchise Agents in Volume & Units
- 2017 (to Present) Member, Women’s Council of Realtors
- 2016 Gold Council achievement in sales
- 2015 Gold Council achievement in sales
- 2014 President’s Council of Excellence, Diamond achievement
- 2014 Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) Designation
- 2013 President’s Council of Excellence achievement in sales
- 2012 Rising Star Award
Various volunteer activities and charities that I support are:
- The Humane Society of West Michigan
- The American Cancer Society
- The Alzheimer’s Walk
- The Children’s Fund for Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD)
- Make A Wish Foundation
Hello! I’m Rachelle, a Realtor at Hello Homes GR. I am new to the real estate industry and very thankful to have found Hello Homes GR to help me navigate through this exciting business! Real estate has been a passion of mine for years. I have always loved fixer upper projects and helping friends figure out what new and creative things to do to their homes. I decided to switch careers for the opportunity to help others find their dream home!
I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, MI but have moved around a lot since then. Regardless of where in the world I’ve lived, GR has always been home because I think it is an amazing place to live and raise a family. Outside of real estate, I enjoy spending time with my husband, three boys and our dogs. We love anything outdoors, from walking around Reeds Lake to mountain biking at Merrell Trail in Rockford. I really look forward to helping others and am so excited to help you find your new home!
Hi! I’m Lacey with Hello Homes! For me, real estate is an exciting adventure which provides an avenue to apply my skill set and drive toward a purpose that helps other people reach some pretty significant goals in their life – home ownership! Everyone I’ve connected with through real estate has been on a different path, with different insights, goals and real estate needs. I’m passionate about learning about each client’s unique situation to help them reach their goals.
My previous clients describe me as a strong negotiator, hardworking, attentive, professional, and ethical. When you work with me, you can expect quick and consistent communications, and consultation based on facts and market data, not a sales pitch. Admittedly, I also like to sprinkle in a little fun along the way.
Just one human to another – I love being outside, preferably in nature somewhere, or on the water. I love reading, all kinds of documentaries, drooling over vintage furniture and finds, spontaneous road trips, board games and the like, weight training/yoga/eating good/taking care of your vessel, and making sure to take the time to reflect on the good things in the everyday of life.
- 2018 – Greater Regional Alliance of Realtors Leadership Academy graduate
- 2017 – International Real Estate Practitioner Designation
- 2017 – At Home with Diversity Certification, National Association of Realtors
Hello! I’m Debora, Marketing Coordinator for Hello Homes GR. I absolutely love what I do, and love being apart of this team! I was born and raised in West Michigan! I attended college in Lakeland, FL, and am now back to the Mitten State! Marketing has been my passion for years and I enjoy the opportunity to market this amazing real estate company! Getting to work with each individual realtor on this team; assisting with planning, executing and organizing their real-estate goals has been such an honor. In my free-time, I coach 4th grade girls basketball, hangout with my friends and family and of course travel around Grand Rapids trying all the best restaurants!
Hello! I’m Nora, Transaction Coordinator for Hello Homes GR. I wear many hats in my job but my primary role is to help bring real estate transactions successfully to close by providing excellent support and communication. Owning a home is empowering, and our responsibility as real estate professionals is to guide our clients in making educated decisions for themselves and their families. Outside of work, I enjoy cooking, traveling, and exploring all there is to do in Grand Rapids!