Say HELLO to
Hello! I’m Ashley, Owner and Lead Realtor for Hello Homes GR. When I got my real estate license in 2011, I had no idea where this journey would take me. In 6 years, I have been able to serve all aspects of real estate; administrative, showing homes, listing agent, buying agent, dual agent, pending coordinator, and more! I truly, TRULY, love real estate and LOVE what I do. I have been able to gain the experience to confidently handle any situation that comes our way and ensure that my clients have the best possible outcome. I take pride in leading a team that has effective communication, knowledge of the local market, and flexibility to work with you, your schedule and your wants and needs. I can’t wait to meet and talk to you more!
- GR Association of Realtors Young Professional of the Year 2015
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014 ‘Realtor of the Year’
- National Association of Realtors ‘30 Under 30’ 2014
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2017 President
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2014
- 2015 Hospitality Chair
- RPAC Board Trustee 2015
- Young Professionals Network State of Michigan Board Member 2015 – 2016
- Young Professionals Network of Grand Rapids Board Member 2013 - 2015
- National Association of Realtors RPAC Committee Member
Hello! I’m Liz, a Realtor on the Hello Homes team. I absolutely love what I do and where I do it. I feed off the energy and proud sense of community in West Michigan. The continuing growth and development of Grand Rapids and its surrounding areas is fascinating and keeps my job exciting! Through all the ups and downs of a career in real estate, one things remains the same: I get to help my client’s dream of homeownership come true! I try to make the home buying and selling process as easy and stress-free as possible, and maybe have a little bit of fun along the way!
- 2018 President – Women’s Council of Realtors, Western Michigan Network
- 2017 Women’s Council of Realtors – Realtor of the Year Award Winner
- 2018 Chairman – GRAR Young Professionals Network
- 2018-2019 Michigan Realtors Young Professional Network Committee
- Realtors Political Action Committee Major Investor
- Board Member of the Steffes Foundation
- Volunteer at HQGR, Runaway & Homeless Youth Center
- Safe Haven Sustainability Partner
- Van Andel Institute J-Board Member
Hello! I’m Jennifer, a Realtor on the Hello Homes team. I’ve lived in West Michigan for the last 16 years and love the atmosphere and energy of this great city. One of my biggest passions is helping people, and to be able to assist in someone becoming a homeowner is truly one of the greatest privileges. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband and 5 year old son. We enjoy camping and exploring the outdoors. I am excited for the journey ahead and look forward to working with this very talented and knowledgeable team.
Hello! I’m Corrin, a Realtor on the Hello Homes team. I’ve been in the real estate industry since 2015 and love how this job keeps me on my toes everyday! I started my career as a Transaction Coordinator ensuring everything associated with closing happened in a smooth and timely manner and then I became a full time realtor in 2016. Through the last couple of years, I have learned that real estate is not about buying or selling homes, but it is all about loving and serving my clients well. I am passionate about relationships, love the myriad of details that happen from showing homes all the way to the closing table, and I am enthusiastic about getting the results my clients need. I am so proud to call Grand Rapids home and cannot wait to meet you!
- WCR West Michigan 2018 Secretary
- Young Professionals Network of GR Board Member
Hello! I’m Nora, Customer Care Specialist for the Hello Homes team. I love my job because I enjoy helping people. My organizational and communication skills help provide great customer service to our clients. I believe that knowledge is power and that our job as real estate professionals is to help guide our clients in making educated real estate decisions for themselves and their families. I chose to make Grand Rapids my home 5 years ago after graduating from the University of Michigan because I love that it offers big city events with a small town feel. In my free time, I like spending time with my husband and my cat, Burt, and exploring all there is to do in Grand Rapids!
Bio to come!